Soaring Through Pure Imagination

I'm super excited to have finished my first art series Soaring Into Pure Imagination!

This took about four months to create, collaborate, and edit. It was defiantly trying for me at times but so worth it! I learned so much about my creativity and new techniques. My adorable little character means the world to me. She's such an amazing spunky little girl with a wild imagination. This series is dedicated to her. Tia loves you so much Tubbies.


Soaring Through Pure Imagination


Open your mind Sweet Child and explore what you can see. 
Roam as far as you wish to venture to. 
Become whoever you wish to be Sweet Child, for here there are no boundaries, 
no restrictions, no chains, 
Here you live wild and free.




Be gentle and kind to all creations for you are in command here.
The possibilities are as endless as the ocean. 
Keep venturing on Sweet Child 
and see what you can see.



Climb as high as one can possibly climb, 
run as fast as your little legs can take you, 
jump as high as the stars, and dance in the clouds.
Be ready to fly Sweet Child for there are no limits here,
your adventures await you as far as you can see.


Open your mind and pure heart Sweet Child.
All things are possible here. 
You can do anything you set your mind to.
All you need to do is IMAGINE.

Comments

Popular Posts