Spring Betty's

Spring Time!
I love the spring! Minus the allergies and bugs but I love the spring!
The flowers blossoming their vibrant colors screaming for attention; 
happy little critters coming out from hiding enjoying the warmth of the sunlight; 
and the beautiful puffy marshmallow like clouds that stream the sky.
How can one walk out and feel that light warm breeze that's full 
of flowery smells and not have a good day?
Spring time is also one of my favorite times to do photo shoots. 
Natures beautiful backdrops make for some majestical photos.
I love it! 
Here is a recent session I did with my girls and their best friend. 
We try to do spring pics every year and this year was extra
special because of all the poppies that popped up in California after 
all the much needed rain this year. 
We had so much fun hiking around God's beauty.
Enjoy!























Comments

Popular Posts