Curiouser & Curiouser


Curiouser & Curiouser

By Amber Turley Photography

Did curiosity really kill the cat or did the cat just escape into a new reality unknown to humans? 
Letting our mind wonder and our imagination sore can lead to so much reward if we don't 
let fear hold us back.

**********************************************




Model Call

Pushing myself forward in my creative process, I challenged myself to a few goals 
for the next couple months. I want to create it least 15 strong images, work with new people and 
work with new effects and techniques. 

One of my set backs in creating is finding the models to work with.
 I often use/force my friends and family to model for me. Their all getting so good at it! 
However I need more variety in characters to make my art work really stand out. 
So one of my goals for this month is to work with people I'm not used to. Get over my awkward fear of directing models and meet new people! So calling all models, characters, or people that just love to  dress up and act, contact me if you'd like to model for one of my pieces. I have 15 upcoming images that need to be created and would love to have new models in them.
I will do a model call soon but I'm throwing this out to my favorite peeps first.

Another goal I hope to fulfill is to work with lots of make up and liquid effects! This one is gonna be so much fun! With Halloween around the corner, there's a great opportunity to learn new creepy make up effects and hair that will really make my characters pop out. 
 I'll be using glue, milk, food coloring, oils and whatever other fun substances I can come up with (not all at once) on my models or in the backgrounds! Sure you still wanna model? Trust me it'll be a blast! Don't  worry not all pieces  require a gooey mess so there's lots to choose from.

What's in it for you? Well besides the fact you will be featured in a one of a kind Amber Turley Photography art piece that will be sure to be famous one day, you will get a free metallic print of the image you are featured in to enjoy in your home. Printing rights and usb's available for a small price. 

Sound like fun? If you don't already have my contact info you can 
Contact me by visiting my website at 
www.aturleyphoto.com
or 
e-mail me at atphotoplay@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts