Goodnight Moon

Goodnight Moon

by Amber Turley Photography


As the night approaches I find my inner peace.
Darkness will never consume me for I know you are right beside me.
The black falls upon me and I welcome the calm feeling. 
I am strong cause you are holding my hand  so I won't stumble.
 With you there is always light.


_________________________________________________________________



This piece is dedicated to a special girl. My model Tristin. 
Tristin is currently in her senior year of high school and will be 
off to college next fall 2018.  We are all so proud of her and the young lady
she has become. 
I'm lucky to be 
called Auntie Amber by this sweet girl. 
Her mother Traci is my best friend and I tell you the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Tristin is one of the most inspirational girls I know. She has a heart of gold, a soft voice, and 
a funny wit.  She has a strong love for God,  adores her family and friends, and the strength to be a leader.
It's been such a blessing seeing her grow into such a beautiful, sweet, and Godly young lady. I'm so proud of you sweet girl. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for you in the near future. I
 know whatever path you decide to take it will be filled with much success and love. 
Thank you for being you. Love you so much!
-Auntie Amber

Comments

Popular Posts